Position Summary: This position leads The Teff Company’s Human Resources (HR) department and responsible for enhancing The Teff Company’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs, and practices. You’ll be joining a fast-growing company working to deliver high quality teff and teff-based products to consumers and manufacturers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and maintain a recruiting and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Monitor, analyze and advise on the company’s pay plan and benefits program.
- Monitor employee performance reviews to ensure reviews are timely, effective and appropriate.
- Maintain and revise the company’s Employee Handbook on policies and procedures.
- Manage all labor relations activities by administering standards and procedures and ensuring compliance. Respond to all grievances promptly.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Monitor safety programs and Worker’s Compensation benefits.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of HR programs developed and/or administered and adjust, as necessary.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Management.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or similar work experience.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to identify, address and resolve conflict.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Professional, flexible and positive attitude.
- Detail and multi-task oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Practice teamwork and effective communication with manager/supervisor/co-workers
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, as required, to complete projects and initiatives
Job Location: Boise, ID
Position Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes