Banana Teff Porridge
Author: Edgar Castrejon, EdgarRaw
- ½ cup Maskal Teff® ivory grain
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add the teff grain, water and milk to a pot and heat over a medium heat. Mix well.
- Once simmering turn the heat down to low. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix in mashed banana, maca, cinnamon and salt.
- Cook an additional 15 minutes or until the porridge thickens.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.