Gluten Free Banana Bread
Est Prep Time: 15 minutes | Est Bake Time: 55 minutes
Author: Brianna Pena
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack, Breakfast
Serves: 1 - 9x5 inch loaf
- 2 ½ -3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter (melted)*
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cup Maskal Teff flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ - 1 tablespoon cinnamon to taste
- 3 tablespoon vanilla almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas then add and stir melted butter.
- Add baking soda and baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix. Then add teff flour and almond milk.
- Stir until all is well combined.
- Cover bowl and let sit for 35 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until you stick a toothpick in the center and there is no dough transferred.
- Top with a dollop of fresh made whipped cream and walnuts if you'd like - enjoy!
*Can substitute plant based butter for dairy free