This recipe has become a daily routine for our founders, Elisabeth and Wayne. It makes a great vegan and gluten-free breakfast but is also an energy-packed snack! Nutritious, delicious and super easy!
Instant Pot Blueberry Teff Porridge
Author: Elisabeth Carlson
Serves: 2 large servings
- 1 cup Maskal Teff® brown grain
- 1-2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond milk
- Mix all ingredients and add to an Instant Pot.
- Lock lid and set the pressure release valve to the sealed position.
- Cook using the pressure cook setting for 3 minutes.
- Use a slow/natural release for 10 minutes. Press the “Cancel” button then open vent to release any remaining pressure.
OPTION: Use ½ cup of Maskal Teff® brown grain and ½ cup quick-cooking steel-cut oats. Follow the same directions.