Hazelnuts and cinnamon make this vegan granola taste like a sweet cookie, and the subtle chocolate-flavored brown teff flour also adds calcium and iron.
Maple Hazelnut Granola
Serves: about 6
- 3 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup organic hazelnut, skins on
- ½ cup Maskal Teff® brown flour
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- ⅓ cup melted organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground organic cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, stirring occasionally until the granola is lightly browned. Cool before serving.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit and your favorite milk or yogurt.